Sunday, August 20, 2006

Desire to Reality

As we put out our desires via thought mixed with faith we send our desire to God. He shares with us via inspiration what we can do to bring about our desires and inspires 0thers to do and or say those things that will bring our desires from the unseen world into the seen world. The truly incredible part is that God may have granted that inspiration that we need to others centuries before we took thought to put out our desire. This atests to the facts that past, present and future are before God and that time is not linear to God. Here's a little illustration of the process. I can't take any credit for this idea. Susan threw it at me after church, but she said it was OK for me to write it out.

2 comments:

T. Chapman said...

Sweet, I love the drawing. It makes sense the way you show how God takes care of our righteous desires when we are grateful and have faith.

Amy Chapman said...

Ryan,

That is so awesome to see that you posted this on Sunday, because I was reading "The Miracle of Tithing" by Mark Victor Hansen. As I was reading Amy and I began to discuss that our thought are so important and relative to what he called the Law of Vibration and this illustration is exactly what we were talking about. Heavenly Father does influence each of us to help one another achieve our desires. Thanks for your leadership in our family. I don't think that I have verbalized enough the impact that you have had on my life.

Love,
Kyle